We are continuously building our network of first-rate tutors. We need tutors for all types of students:
- Elementary school children struggling with math or reading
- Middle-schoolers needing a “homework coach” to keep them on track
- High school children needing subject-specific help, including AP courses
- Standardized test prep, especially, of course, SAT and ACT
- Children with learning disabilities or speech impediments (speech pathologists welcome!)
- Foreign language
- College students seeking help with writing or other subjects
Why work with In-Home Tutors?
- A wonderful way to supplement your income, helping kids succeed
- Work as many or as few hours as you want, within a reasonable distance of your work or home
- You do not have to sell your services — we’ll do your marketing for you.
- As an independent contractor, not an employee, you can take advantage of tax-saving strategies that maximize your income
- Non-exclusive relationship; you may work with other tutoring agencies
- You’ll be associated with a reputable company that places integrity and professionalism above profits
With very few exceptions, we require our tutors to have four-year college degrees, to have previous tutoring experience and to be expert in the subject you will tutor. You need to love helping others to learn and must place a high value on reliability and integrity. And, of course, you need reliable transportation. We will conduct background and reference checks.